Ovarian Cancer Whispers – so listen carefully ….
- Watch for Pelvic or abdominal pain or discomfort;
- Vague but persistent gastrointestinal upsets such as gas, nausea, and indigestion
- Frequency and/or urgency of urination in the absence of an infection;
- Unexplained weight gain or weight loss
- Pelvic and/or abdominal swelling, bloating and/or feeling of fullness;
- Ongoing unusual fatigue;
- Unexplained changes in bowel habits.
If symptoms persist for more than 2 weeks, ask your doctor for a combination pelvic/rectal exam, CA-125 blood test, and trans-vaginal ultrasound.
A pap test WILL NOT detect ovarian cancer.
PLEASE FORWARD THIS AND KEEP EDUCATING THE WOMEN IN YOUR LIFE! Feel free to copy into an email.